Tuesday 10 July 2007

Last ride before leaving

Pootled to Ye Olde Tea Shoppe in Westmill for lunch. Tuna Mayo sandwich and Lemon Drizzle cake - I'm glad you asked. This was my last ride before the trip. Went very slowly around the 'Wallington duck pond corner' (I've fallen off there a couple of times...) and got home safely. Well, at least I can't fall off my bike just before the trip. :)

[*Thinks of all the other ways one can injure oneself between now and Sunday*]

Ur... I'm just off out to buy a large amount of cotton wool...

I've managed to cycle 4,842 miles since January. So I should have just enough miles in my legs. Over the next six weeks I should add on another 4,200 miles (including Paris-Brest-Paris), if all goes to plan.

Click image to view...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck. Bet you are chewing your nails just hanging around waiting to leave on Friday :-)

Have a great time.
Mx

Shaun said...

...and then some.